The Warthog line of sewer cleaning nozzles are the closest thing to a "secret weapon" you will find. This product has one of the highest satisfaction ratings of all the products we sell. No other nozzle delivers the cleaning power that this nozzle offers. You can view the WV Configurations here.
- Up to 4k psi (275 bar)
- 3-8 gpm Flows (11-30 l/min)
- 2”- 4” Lines (51-102 mm)
- New High-Speed Technology
U.S. Patent No. 7,635,096, 8,016,210, 8,006,290 D626,624, D631,131 & D639,906 Patents Pending
Clean 2″- 4″ Lines with Elbows
The WV-1/4™ uses the new flow-through technology and features a revolutionary high-speed design with no high pressure seals or bearings to service. It cleans lines as small as 2” with long sweeping elbows. This new design also features permanent, pre-drilled orifices.
The tool operates from 2k-4k psi (100-275 bar) and 3-8 gpm (11-30 l/min). It has a 1/4” NPT pipe thread inlet and if a 1/4” NPT hose fitting is used the tool can pass through long radius elbows in 2” and larger lines.
There are no maintenance or overhaul kits due to the low maintenance design.
Stinger not in use here. Tool is backing out of the pipe.
- Maximum Pressure 4k psi (275 bar)
- Operating Pressure 2k – 4k psi (100-275 bar)
- Rotation Speed High Speed
- Flow 3-8 gpm (11.4-30.3 lpm)
- Flow Rating 0.8 Cv
- Pulling Force 9 lbs (40 N)
- Inlet Port 1/4 NPT or BSPP
- Tool Diameter 1.3 in. (33 mm)
- Length 2.0 in. (51 mm)
- Ports 3 Drilled
- Weight Complete 0.45 lb (.20 kg)