Ridgid 49338 SeekTech ST-33Q Line Transmitter (Formerly 26168)
- Product Code: 49338
- Availability: In Stock
Ridgid 49338 SeekTech ST-33Q Line Transmitter
- Distance: Induce over 8 times more current than the competition onto a target line. More current means that you can walk and trace further than ever before.
- Versatility: Induces at 8 kHz and 33 kHz for low distortion locates. In direct connect mode, the SeekTech ST-33Q can transmit at any frequency between 10 Hz and 490,000 Hz making the RIDGID SeekTech ST-33Q one transmitter than can be used with all receivers.
- Speed: More signal equals less retracing of your steps to pick up and move the transmitter. Cut your inductive trace steps in half, by only having to set up the ST-33Q once. In direct connect mode, the LCD display gives instant feedback on current flow and line resistance.
- Accuracy: Induce more current at lower frequencies. Lower frequencies are less prone to jump onto other lines in congested areas reducing distortion and increasing accuracy.
- Confidence: More current on your line means more signal to locate. Combine your experience with the information provided by RIDGID Locators and you have the tools that allow you to work through difficult traces with confidence.
- Output Frequencies:
- Direct Connect: (Factory Set): 128 Hz, 1kHz, 8kHz, 33kHz, 93kHz
- Direct Connect: (User Defined): Any Frequency 10 Hz - 490kHz
- Induction: 8kHz, 33kHz
- Weight: 12.15 lb. (5.5 kg) w/batteries
- Power Source: 6 Alkaline or rechargeable batteries. (D-Cells) or 12V external power supply
- Power Settings: 5 mA to 400 mA on internal batteries; High Power option to 1000 mA
CATALOG NUMBER: 49338