Insulated Soil Probe
The best insulated soil probe available, period. This probe can also be combined with the Slide Adapter to create a mini slide hammer probe.
The steel shaft, tip, and handle are threaded allowing easy replacement or for adding additional extensions.
This probe was tested up to 50,000 volts following ASTM F711-89 testing procedures, by an independent testing lab. It was also both dry and 48 hour water soaked tested up to 45,000 volts by a major utility company.
Benefits of a Mighty Probe™ (compared to a non-steel probe):
• Rigidity - Stiffer probe allows for easier probing of hard ground
• Safety- The metal shaft is less susceptible to snapping than a non-steel rod
• Extensions – Can be attached to the probe by using couplers
• Threaded tips – Tips can easily be replaced after significant wear
• Retains Protective Properties – The probe remains safe even if scratched/scored and water soaked
Mighty Probe™ features: