RIDGID 35133 100ft. SeeSnake microReel Inspection Camera System with Sonde
- Product Code: 35133
- Availability: In Stock
Ridgid 35133 100ft. SeeSnake microReel Inspection Camera System with Sonde, for use with Ridgid SeeSnake (Not Included). For 1-1/2" to 4" Lines.
The SeeSnake® microReel Camera System allows you to perform inspections quicker and easier than ever. The complete system takes up less than half the space of our popular SeeSnake Compact System while still allowing you to inspect lines up to 100 feet. The interchangeable drum cartridge system allows you to use the same reel to inspect difficult-to-navigate lines from 1 to 3 inches up to 30 feet (optional D30 “SeeSnake® microDrain™ Reel” Drum).
- Lightweight and Compact unit allows you to easily stow and carry the camera in your truck and onto the job site providing an inspection solution whenever and wherever you need it.
- Multiple Monitor Compatibility allows you to use your microReel with your SeeSnake monitor or the microEXPLORER™ Digital Inspection Camera.
- Durable and Reliable construction quality that you have come to expect from the RIDGID® SeeSnake name.
Interchangeable Drums let you change out the inner drum depending on the application. Choose from:
- L100 – 1 1/2 to 4 inch lines with a stiffer push cable allowing you to inspect lines up to 100 feet.
- D30 – Small diameter with tight turns, 1 1/2" to 3" P-Traps, toilet traps for lines up to 30 feet.
- Camera Head: 0.98" (25 mm)
- Cable Length: 100' (30 m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.27" (6.7 mm)
- Line Capacity: 1.5" to 4" (38 - 100 mm)
- Weight: 10.3 lbs. (4.7 kg)
- Length: 13.25" (33.7 cm)
- Width: 6.6" (16.8 cm)
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Resolution: 510 x 496 NTSC
- Ball guide: 2 included
- Sonde: 512Hz
- Counter: Optional
CATALOG NUMBER: 35133