Ground Penetrating Radar
Sensors & Software delivers subsurface imaging solutions to customers worldwide. Understanding what lies beneath the surface of materials like soil, rock, rubble, pavement, concrete, water, ice and snow opens endless possibilities. Our solutions empower informed decision-making.
The combination of our diverse expertise, years of experience, world-leading products and responsive services enables delivery of practical and effective solutions that meet the needs of our customers. In a deeply specialized scientific and technical field, the focus is always to make complex challenges faced by our customers simpler and easier to tackle by using the most advanced instrumentation and integrated software.
We empower business operations in many markets and industries every day.
We are focused on bringing value and innovation to your projects and business by allowing you to see beyond the surface.
earth scientists study land forms, soils, groundwater, and ice
- geotechnical engineers detect soil changes, depth to bedrock
- structural engineers evaluate the condition of roads, bridges and other structures
- archaeologists non-destructively locate and map historic sites and optimize excavation
- environmental professionals define ground water conditions and track contamination plumes
- utility locators pinpoint buried conduits, pipes and cables
- military personnel detect landmines, unexploded ordnance and tunnels
- law enforcement locate clandestine graves and recover buried evidence
- search and rescue teams detect victims under piles of rubble
- roads departments develop and monitor winter roads
- ski resort operators direct snow making and grooming effort
- research scientists develop new understanding of materials and assess climate change in ice covered areas
- mine operators maximize yields and improve safety
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)