Extreme Duty Hammer Probe
The integrated slide hammer makes driving this probe into the hard ground easier and is more effective than striking a probe with a maul.
The sliding head has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of injury by minimizing the number of pinch points. Comfortable 16" long handles are made from 1” diameter steel tubing allowing ample room for the hands. The dual handles (spread 7 1/2" apart) provide greater control and improved ergonomics.
All internal pieces of the head assembly are manufactured from high strength, impact resistant tool steel. This steel is designed for minimal distortion, ensuring a long lasting probe.
The tips are heat-treated alloy steel and create a clearance opening for the 1/2" shafts.
The Slide Hammer is powder coated a bright blue for high visibility and a long lasting finish.
Hammer Probe~ features:
- 18" stroke • Special alloy steel
- 28" overall length • Heat-treated for longer life
- 13 Ibs. total weight • Tapered edges make penetra
- 16" long handles on each tion and withdrawal easier side for easy lifting, control, • Provides clearance for the and safety 1/2" steel shaft
- High strength, impact resist• Threaded for easy replaceant tool steel for a long life ment
- Specially designed head minimizes pinch points
- 1/2" high quality steel alloy resists bending and bowing
- Head and shaft are threaded to ensure a secure connection and ease of replacement
This PROHE is NOT INSULATED and DOES NOT provide protection against electrical shock. For an insulated prohe. buy a Mighty Proben,. Ear protection is recommended.